Watch the video version of this sermon here ! Welcome back to another exciting post on Making Waves! I missed all of you this past week. My church that I am currently serving had it’s Homecoming service this past Sunday, followed by a four-night Revival. It was a wonderful time, filled with lots of inspiring and awesome speakers. Huge thanks to Sue Anne Morris, Brad Thie, Clark Chilton and Kendrick Fruits for all of their help with this undertaking. Those sermons and my concluding transcript will be posted soon, it’s just taken me longer than anticipated to get all of the video files exported. It’s been a long week, hasn’t it? I can say that Logan and I have had an unbelievably busy week. Between doctors appointments, my school, her school, the Revival, church, friends, family, the election, raking the yard, beginning to plan Thanksgiving (way too late, might I add), beginning to plan Christmas, thinking about New Years’, and I could go on and on. Our lives are crazy right now...
Comments
Post a Comment